Yandex Delivery is an international platform for managing last mile logistics designed for e-commerce companies, retailers, and other delivery-dependent businesses. Operating in 20 countries and four continents, we impact the everyday experience of many people shopping online, which means you have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Right now, we’re looking for a senior/mid-level analyst to join our local analytics team and cover analytics for our Latin America hub countries.
- Generate ideas and research data to identify opportunities for improving processes and the business;
- Create optimized, cost-efficient operational solutions;
- Analyze courier and customer data for insights, including segments and complex behavior patterns;
- Track and improve operational, economic, and client metrics;
- Create actionable dashboards and data-driven decision-making tools to support business stakeholders;
- Manage initiative implementation and work closely with the operations, product, and marketing teams.
- University degree in the exact sciences/economics;
- 1-3 years of analytical experience;
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen;
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Python;
- Project management skills/experience;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Preferred qualifications:;
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency;
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques;
- Advanced proficiency with Tableau, Power BI, or a similar data-visualization tool;
- Intermediate Spanish.